These Term of Use (“Terms”) are applicable for the use of the website, www.rentmaadi.com (“Website”) and owned and developed by Marketplace IT Solutions Private Limited (“Company”), facilitating rental of plurality of goods, as allowed by the Company, from time to time, (“Allowed Goods for Rental”) between the registered users/ members of the website solely for Your personal use with a web based intelligence platform (“Services”). Access and use of the Website is subject to the following Terms that which you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound. Any other services offered by the Company or other features, content, or applications offered from time to time through the Website or App are governed by the following Terms.
- • You are eligible to use the Services by registering with RENTMAADI.COM, if and only, you comply with the following conditions:
- • You are the citizens of Republic of India;
- • You have completed the legal age of 18 years;
- • You are eligible to enter in to a legally binding contract; and
- • Any applicable law does not bar you for the time being in force.
- • In case you are not an individual but wishes to use the Services by registering yourself as a legal entity, then you should comply with the following conditions:
- • You are fully authorized to represent your legal entity to receive the Services;
- • The legal entity you are representing is a duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws; and
- • The legal entity has obtained all such licenses and permissions that are in full force and effect.
- • You agree that, in order to access and use the Services, you will have to give an authenticated mobile phone number and other personally identifiable information to RENTMAADI.COM. You acknowledge that in order to provide the Services through App, Company may periodically access the your contact list and/or address book on the mobile device(s) to find and keep track of mobile phone numbers of the contacts or other stakeholders using the App. You hereby give express consent to the Company to access his/her contact list and/or address book.
- • You further represent and warrant that:
- • You have right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms;
- • You agree that in order to use the Services, you will have to register with RENTMAADI.COM and pursuant to such registration, you shall have access to certain features available;
- • All registration information submitted is truthful and accurate;
- • You are neither a competitor of the Company nor using the Services for reasons that are in competition with the Services of the Company;
- • You are entitled to submit the information to the Company and that such information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights;
- • You will maintain the accuracy of such information;
- • Use of the Services does not violate any applicable law;
- • You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date;
- • You will not provide any false personal information to Company, or create an account for anyone other than you without permission;
3. Restrictions on Use.
You may not:
- • Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of RENTMAADI.COM;
- • Reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit RENTMAADI.COM except as expressly permitted by the Company;
- • Decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble RENTMAADI.COM except as may be permitted by applicable law;
- • Link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services;
- • Cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the App or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services;
- • Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of RENTMAADI.COM or its related systems or networks or Services; or
- • Attempt to interfere with service to any You, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to App or Website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing”, “hacking” or “crashing” etc.
- • In addition to the above, You shall not:
- • Reformat or frame any portion of the pages that are part of RENTMAADI.COM;
- • Create your accounts under fraudulent pretenses;
- • Submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by the Company;
- • Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature;
- • Take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on RENTMAADI.COM;
- • Post the User Content in any other web pages of RENTMAADI.COM except on the relevant space that relates to the city in which you are located; and
- • List, post, or pertain to any information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of Republic of India and such listing, posting or information shall not violate the Company’s Allowable Goods Policy, as given.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- • You acknowledge and agree that the Company or Company’s licensors or such other third party own all legal rights, titles and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in RENTMAADI.COM, its content and Services, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- • Unless agreed otherwise in writing with the Company, nothing in the Terms gives you or any third party a right to use any of Company’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
- • The Company acknowledges and agrees that unless otherwise specified in any other document pertaining to specific content, that it obtains no right, title or interest from you under these Terms in or to any You Content that you submit, post, transmit or display on, or through RENTMAADI.COM, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in that You Content, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist. Unless Company agrees to otherwise in writing, you agree that you are responsible for protecting and enforcing those rights and that Company has no obligation to do so on your behalf.
- • You agree that you shall not remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including copyright and trademark notices) which may be affixed to or contained within RENTMAADI.COM.
- • You agree that in using the Services, you will not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely, intended to cause confusion about the owner, or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
5. Copyright Complaint
- • If a copyright/ intellectual property owner or an agent thereof believes that any You Content or other content on RENTMAADI.COM infringes upon their copyrights or other intellectual property, kindly contact the Company.
6. Confidential Information
You may be given access to certain non-public information, software and specifications of the App (“Company’s Confidential Information”), which is confidential and proprietary to the Company. You may use Company’s Confidential Information only as necessary in exercising rights granted to them in this Agreement.
- • You agree that you will not disclose Company’s Confidential Information without Company’s prior written consent.
- • You agree that you will protect Company’s Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that you would protect your own confidential and proprietary information of a similar nature and in any event with no less than a reasonable degree of care.
- • Company’s Confidential Information includes, without limitation:
- • All software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to RENTMAADI.COM;
- • Any other information designated in writing by the Company as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation.
- • Company’s Confidential Information does not include information that:
- • Has become publicly known through your breach;
- • Has been independently developed without access to Company’s Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing;
- • Has been rightfully received by you from a third party who has the lawful right to disclose such information; or Is required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
- • You also agree to protect all the personal and other information of the other Users that are confidential and proprietary to the particular User in the same manner as it is protected as your confidential and proprietary information.
7. Username Credentials.
- • Company acknowledges that it employs industry standard security protocol to ensure that the information that you store in, transmit or transfer through RENTMAADI.COM is protected. RENTMAADI.COM is hosted on a secure server. Access to data is protected by password by the database server, which only accepts connections from the web server, and all the information transmitted from your account to the web server are secured by industry standard transport layer security, specifically server-side SSL
- • You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and passwords and for all activities that occur under your username. You agree to: (a) notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized use of your username and passwords or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you log off from your account at the end of each session.
- • The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this clause.
- • The Company reserves the right to add to or alter these Terms from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Website.
- • The Company will inform you of such additions/alterations through e-mails, messages to your account, notices posted on the Website, or through other means available through Services. These additions/alterations will not apply retroactively and will become effective from the date they are posted on the Website.
- • Additions may be in the form of supplemental terms that may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular feature and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms shall be deemed a part of the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Service(s). Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
- • Continued use of the Services following any such modification constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these Terms as so modified. It is therefore important that you review these Terms regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and to abide by all applicable laws, you must discontinue use of the Services immediately.
9. Term and Termination
- • These Terms shall remain in full force and effect unless and until your account is terminated as provided herein.
- • Any licenses contained in this Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement.
- • The Company further reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or discontinue the Services provided through RENTMAADI.COM or any portion or feature thereof for any or no reason and at any time without liability to you.
- • You may also terminate this Agreement for any or no reason and at any time. Upon such termination for any reason, you shall cease to have access to the App and to the use of any Company’s specifications.
- • You shall delete all copies of the App, Company’s specifications and Company’s Confidential Information, other User’s personal and confidential information and shall further cease and desist from distributing or developing RENTMAADI.COM, specifications and information.
- • The Company will not be liable for any costs, expenses, or damages as a result of the termination of this Agreement.
- • Sections 5, 8, and 14 through 17 of this Agreement shall survive following any termination of this Agreement.
10. Third Party Content
- • RENTMAADI.COM may contain features and functionalities that allow access to third party content, including websites, data, information, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the internet as a whole. Any such activities, and any terms associated with such activities, are solely between you and the applicable third party. You should make whatever investigation you may feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You are solely responsible for their dealings with any third party, including the use of applications or services and the delivery of and payment for goods and services. If you have any problem resulting from use of any third party services, or suffers data loss or other losses because of problems with any of other service providers or any third-party services, the Company shall not be responsible for the same. The Company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites.
11. User Content.
- • RENTMAADI.COM allows you to upload/submit photos of the Allowed Goods for Rental, its description, fee for renting such good (“Rental Fee”) as decided by you, reviews, clarifications, answers, content and other information ( “User Content”) which may be hosted, shared or published as part of the Services, and may be visible to other Users. You represent that you shall not have any objection to such User Content and agree not to hold the Company solely responsible for the User Content made and for the consequences of uploading them. The Company is only acting as a repository of data, User Content and those submissions made by you and do not represent the views/ clarifications of the Company and Company makes no guarantee as to the validity, accuracy or legal status of any User Content.
- • You affirm, represent and/or warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize the Company to use all the proprietary rights in and to any and all User Content and intellectual property of them to enable inclusion and use of such User Content in the course of Services being provided on RENTMAADI.COM.
- • You own all of the content, network data and other information that you may upload on or share through RENTMAADI.COM. The Company does not claim any ownership rights in your content except to the extent otherwise provided in this Agreement.
- • You further agree that you will not: (a) submit any User Content that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission from your rightful owner to share the material and to grant Company all of the license rights granted therein; (b) publish falsehoods or misrepresentation that could damage the Company or any third party, including, without limitation, loss of reputation, credibility, revenue; and (c) post any User Content that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, nationality and is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party.
12. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- • It is agreed by you that the company neither endorse, market or promote any of the listings, postings, allowed rented products or other information, nor do the company at any point in time come into possession of or engage in the distribution of the allowed rented goods or services, posted by you, or provided information on rentmaadi.com.
- • The company tries to keep rentmaadi.com, bug-free, and safe, but you agree to use it at your own risk. the company is providing the services as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- • The company does not guarantee that rentmaadi.com will always be safe, secure or error-free or that rentmaadi.com will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections.
- • The company does not warrant that: (a) the services will meet your requirements; (b) the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) any information that you may obtain from rentmaadi.com will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information or other material rented or obtained by you through rentmaadi.com will meet your expectations; or (e) any errors in any data or software will be corrected.
- • The company is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release the company, company’s directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
- • The company will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with these terms of rentmaadi.com.
- • In certain jurisdictions, applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to user. in such cases, the company’s liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- • The company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, failure of communication on account of technical problems, or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to you or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the web or in connection with the services.
- • In no event will the company be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or your use of rentmaadi.com, company specifications, content, or other company products and services, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not you have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. the foregoing limitations will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in this agreement is found to have failed its essential purpose. in any case, the company’s aggregate liability under this agreement will not exceed the aggregate fees you paid for access to rentmaadi.com.
13. Contact Us
- • If there are any questions regarding these Terms of the Services, You may contact us at the number displayed in Contact Us page
- • The appropriate fees for the Services provided by the Company shall be as per the terms mentioned in the Renting Policy (“Fee”). You shall pay the Fees as advance at the time of obtaining the Services including all applicable taxes.
- • If any portions of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- • The Company’s failure to require performance of any provision of these Terms, or to exercise any right provided for herein, shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision or such right.
- • Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by the Company.
- • You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without the Company’s consent.
- • All of the Company’s rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by the Company in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- • Nothing in these Terms shall prevent the Company from complying with the applicable laws.
- • These Terms do not confer any third party beneficiary rights.
- • The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
- • If under any law, you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to these terms, you consent to provide the Company with a comprehensive explanation of the reasons for such act in writing at least 30 days before you acts in such manner.
- • You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing the Services.