At RentMaadi.com, we take pride in the services delivered by us and guarantee your satisfaction with our services and support. We constantly improve and strive to deliver the best accounting, financial or secretarial services through web services. However, in case you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us and we will correct the situation, provide a refund or offer credit that can be used for future RentMaadi.com orders
If you're not satisfied with the service, simply connect with us via email support@RentMaadi.com or call.
We thank you and appreciate you for the service or product rentd with us via our website www.RentMaadi.com (hereinafter referred to as “RentMaadi.com”).
Please read this policy and the RentMaadi.com terms and conditions carefully as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our customer, with respect to any rent or service we provide to you.
• The price of each item listed on RENTMAADI.COM is expressed in Indian Rupees. The Price includes any taxes and costs, excluding possible delivery fees and extra insurance costs (if any).
• With the exception of promotional offers that are explicitly outlined on RENTMAADI.COM, fees are charged to the Rentmaadi.com and Renter once a Rental Agreement is executed between them (“Service Fee”). However, access, registration, Listing and use of RENTMAADI.COM is free for its Users. The Company at its sole discretion can modify its policies on Listing and Service Fee that will be effective on all subsequent transactions. The Renter shall pay the Service Fee to the Company upon executing the Rental Agreement with the Rentmaadi.com along with the rental fee for the mentioned rental cycle and security deposit. The Company acts as an escrow agent in collecting, retaining and refunding the rental fee and security deposit for the item on rental. Upon successful completion of rental cycle and safe return of the rented item back to the Rentmaadi.com, the security deposit taken from the Renter shall be refunded back to the Renter and rental fee shall be transferred to the Rentmaadi.com deducting the Service Fee to their respective bank account as given and approved by them.
• Confirmation of the rental service will depend on the payment of the rental fee and security deposit by the Renter even after execution of the Rental Agreement. The Service Fee is charged by the Company in the name of and to the account of the Renter and Rentmaadi.com, as a percentage on the total rental amount listed in the Listing. A proof of payment of this Service Fee is always available in the User’s Account. Payment by the Renter can be made online via a credit or a debit card or net banking facility of your available bank.
• Users are solely liable for all the taxes, fees and commissions resulting from use of RENTMAADI.COM and its Services. Taxes including but not limited to, sales tax, goods and services tax and VAT might be applicable to your transaction whether you are an individual or a legal entity, or whether you are an Rentmaadi.com or a Renter. Users are encouraged to seek tax advice from a professional.
• Invoicing information, billing payment and invoice history are available online in the respective User account. Once the Renter pays the rental fee, Services Fee, security deposit and other miscellaneous expenses, an invoice is generated and made available to your account, which is accessible. In case of the Rentmaadi.com, the invoice is generated upon the successful completion of rental cycle and after deduction of Service Fee from the Rental Fee.
• All our calculations are rounded off to nearest rupee.
• There are three payment methods available to the Users:
• Credit Card
• Debit Card
• Net Banking
• Payments are made by clicking on the button “[•]” at the time of execution of Rental Agreement. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by the Company with the acquiring bank from time to time.
• The User shall be provided with an option to select the delivery type they want for the logistics of the items rented, from the following:
• RENTMAADI.COM Logistics
• In option (a), the Rentmaadi.com and Renter can choose and manage their own logistics. However, they are responsible for the delivery time of the project at Renter’s place before the rental cycle starts. For certain items, Renter / Rentmaadi.com, as the case may be who are managing their own logistics for the delivery of items, RENTMAADI.COM shall send a unique code to the User’s registered phone number for authentication purposes. The User shall abide by the timeline mentioned in the below paragraph in relation to the delivery of the item else shall choose RENTMAADI.COM’s logistics in order to have a smooth transaction.
• In option (b), RENTMAADI.COM shall provide logistics for the delivery and return of the rented item(s) from the Rentmaadi.com and Renter, as the case may be, subject to the payment of such logistics expenses by the Renter upfront along with the other fees upon execution of the Rental Agreement. The transit period will be standard based on our guidelines within the city where the Rentmaadi.com and Renter are residing. The item shall be picked up from the Rentmaadi.com’s place and delivered to the Renter on or before the rental cycle starts i.e. 3 p.m. on the first date of rental cycle and the same shall be picked form the Renter’s place on the last date of the rental cycle within anytime between 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., by RENTMAADI.COM’s logistic partners.
The Renter agrees to following:
• Renter is solely responsible for honoring any confirmed bookings and making available any Listings reserved through the Service.
• Renter has to acknowledge and agree that for any transaction, Renter will enter into an agreement with Rentmaadi.com and they will solely be responsible for executing such agreement as per the terms and conditions of agreement. Renter further agrees that the Company shall not be a Party to any such agreement and will not be liable for any loss, damage caused due to such Agreement.
• Renter also agrees that the Company does not have to refund any money for any services provided by the Company.
In case the goods rented are damaged due to some act or omission of the Rentmaadi.com, the Renter will be liable for any and all compensation. The Renter hereby agrees that Rentmaadi.com will be solely responsible for any loss caused due to any such act or omission of the Rentmaadi.com. In no event the Company shall be held liable for any act or omission of the Rentmaadi.com or the Renter.
We make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product rent by you from RentMaadi.com, however if, due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you rent from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
copyrights © 2021 rentmaadi.com All rights reserved.